Below are the competition rules applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with MediaHeads 360.
- Competitions are open to all South African citizens unless otherwise stated.
- Entrants should have passed matric and currently employed by an advertising and/or media agency.
- Winners will do a Digital Marketing course through Red & Yellow; course dates are as follow:
a. 26 August or 30 Sept for 10 weeks and should be booked on one of these dates. The course needs to be completed within the allocated 10 weeks.
- The value of the course at time of booking is R16 500 and 5 bursaries will be awarded to 5 different people.
- The competition opens on Thursday 1 August and closes 23:59 on Monday 12 August. Winners will be announced on Thursday the 15th of August.
- Entrants and winners give MediaHeads 360 the permission to post videos and/or images on social media.
- No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by MediaHeads 360. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- No director of MediaHeads 360, MediaHeads 360 employee at or their agencies, service providers, consultants and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by MediaHeads 360.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by MediaHeads 360 within 90 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by MediaHeads 360.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Neither MediaHeads 360, sponsors nor their agents will be held responsible or answerable to any dispute arising from the competition or prize awards.
11. MediaHeads 360 and their sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- MediaHeads 360 reserve the right to alter rules at their own discretion and such alteration shall become effective immediately or on such date as may be determined by MediaHeads 360. No entrant shall have any recourse against MediaHeads 360 as a result of such alteration.
- Prizes are not transferable, negotiable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Subject to sponsor conditions or other agreements, MediaHeads 360 undertakes todeliver prizes to respective winners only where the winner’s delivery address is within South Africa.
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of or redistributed at MediaHeads 360 own discretion.
- Entrants accept that certain other terms and conditions may apply as prescribed by MediaHeads 360 and/or the respective sponsor of specific competitions. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these general competition rules, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by MediaHeads 360, where entry is online, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.